- The entry permit which allows parents of a resident of UAE to stay in UAE is Residence entry permit.
- Can sponsor both of the parents and not sponsor only 1 of them.
- Divorce paper if divorced (The divorce paper attested from UAE embassy in home country and MOFA in UAE)
- Death certificate if one of the parents died
- 1st you have to bring them in UAE on a visit visa than as inside applicant you can apply for the residence visa.
To get the entry permit
a) Salary Certificate of the sponsor
b) Ejari Certificate (tenancy contract attested online)
c) Passport, visa copy of the sponsor
d) Passport copy of parents
e) 2 photos
Entry permit: AED 872/-
ID card: AED 142/-
Medical: AED 265/- (result will be ready in 7 days)
Urgent 48 Hrs AED 375/- ( result will be ready in 2 days)
Urgent 24 Hrs AED 475/- ( result will be ready in 1 day)
VIP AED 695/- ( result will be ready same day)
Visa Stamping: AED 172/- (normal stamping will take 7 days)
AED 272/- ( Urgent stamping same day)
The whole process takes approximately 6-7 working days.
For Child Sponsorship click here.
For Wife Sponsorship click here.