No Residence Visa holder is allowed to stay more than six (6) months out of UAE. A Residence Visa holder staying more than six (6) consecutive months out of UAE, his/her Residence Visa will become null and void. However, if the Residence Visa is valid, the client may submit a request for a Re-Entry Permit.
| rta dubai | dubai economic department | tecom | dubai media city | economic department dubai | dubai visa | knowledge village | tecom dubai | cleaning companies in dubai | tecom directory | media city dubai | trading companies in dubai | dubai free zone | media city | dubai knowledge village | knowledge village dubai | manufacturing companies in uae | fmcg companies in dubai | business setup in dubai | tecom investments | internet city dubai | companies in uae | free zones in dubai | dubai market | dubai investments | dubai free zone companies | dubai companies | software companies in dubai | dubai companies | free zone companies in dubai | printing companies in dubai | company formation in dubai | business in dubai | free zone companies | investment companies in dubai | freezone companies in dubai | free zone dubai | cleaning company in dubai | tecom visa | knowledge village medical fitness centre | dubai technology and media free zone |
The following documents are required for submission at GSO Business Counter:
- “Application for Re-Entry Permit” duly filled and signed by authorized signatory (Our Fixit Express Business Administration Services Typing Center Dubai Knowledge Village smart Typist will help you to get this Filled Application).
- Two (2) passport photocopies of applicant including visa page (We can make the photocopies for you in our office).
- Two (2) passport photocopies of sponsor including visa page (for Dependant) (We can make the photocopies for you in our office).
- A passport must have a validity of at least six (6) months.
| multinational companies in dubai | companies in dubai internet city | freezones in dubai | starting a business in dubai | trading companies in uae | dubai freezone | dubai company formation | company formation dubai | setting up a business in dubai | tecon | dubai tecom | new companies in dubai | dubai media city companies | companies in dubai media city | free zones in uae | dubai free zones | free zone companies in uae | company setup dubai | company in dubai | investors in dubai | business center dubai | freezone company in dubai | tecom forms | tecom free zone | dubai internet city companies | jebel ali freezone | freezone companies in uae | doing business in dubai | business setup in uae |
- Normal Processing : 5 Working Days.
- Urgent Processing : 2 Working Days.
- Express Processing : 1 Working Day.
If you are still looking for your Astelin at a lower price than on the most of the market, you’ve found it! buy Astelin only for $31.4 right here!
| start business in dubai | tecom authority | free zone visa | uae business | llc companies in dubai | freezone dubai | trading company in dubai | study in dubai | dubai free zone visa | free zone in dubai | business set up dubai | investment in dubai | free zone company in dubai | company registration in dubai | set up business in dubai | dubai business setup | dubai offshore company | tecom area dubai | company registration dubai | business set up in dubai | company setup in dubai | tecom government services | tecom dubai media city | doing business in uae | uae free zone | dubai free zone authority | freezone in dubai | setting up business in dubai | free zone in uae | company formation in uae | business centers in dubai | business center in dubai | start a business in dubai | tecom dubai internet city | free zone uae | mediacity |
- This procedure is subject to GSO Management approval and if the Visa holder overstays outside the country for more than six (6) months without sufficient justified documentation, then the company will be penalized.
- In case of Dependant Re-Entry, the sponsored employee must sign an Immigration application form. The sponsored employee may approach GSO Business Counter to sign the Immigration application form after two (2) working days from documents submission.
- The validity of the Re-Entry Permit is fourteen (14) days commencing from the date of issue.
- Re-Entry Permit is not renewable.
To apply or for more details you are requested to visit one of our branches in UAE as detailed in our Contact us page, Our Fixit Express Business Administration Services Typing Center Employee in Dubai, Sharjah or anywhere in UAE will be happy to help you on a shortest period and a smartest way.