Son older than 18 years old for Resident Sponsor

Are you planning to apply for a New Residence for the son older than 18 years of a Resident Sponsor, you landed on the right company. Fixit Express Business Administration Services is specialized in UAE Entry permit and Residence applications.

Our Fixit Government Services experienced typist will help you on a smart way..

For this application, we may request you for

a) Original Passport & the entry permit of the applicant

b) A Photo of the applicant With White Back Ground

c) Passport & visa copy of the sponsor

d) Medical Result

e) ID application

f) Mother’s name of both parties


It will cost you AED 272/- + the typing charges

Processing time:

Visa can be stamped same time