| rta dubai | dubai economic department | tecom | dubai media city | economic department dubai | dubai visa | knowledge village | tecom dubai | cleaning companies in dubai | tecom directory | media city dubai | trading companies in dubai | dubai free zone | media city | dubai knowledge village | knowledge village dubai | manufacturing companies in uae | fmcg companies in dubai | business setup in dubai | tecom investments | internet city dubai | companies in uae | free zones in dubai | dubai market | dubai investments | dubai free zone companies | dubai companies | software companies in dubai | dubai companies | free zone companies in dubai | printing companies in dubai | company formation in dubai | business in dubai | free zone companies | investment companies in dubai | freezone companies in dubai | free zone dubai | cleaning company in dubai | tecom visa | knowledge village medical fitness centre | dubai technology and media free zone |
GSO arranges Visit Visas for its Free Zone clients to enter the country for business purposes. There are three types of Visit visa arranged upon BPs request.
- Short Term Visit Visa (1 month)
- Long Term Visit Visa (3 month)
- Multiple Entry Visit Visa
Certain Nationalities are not required to apply for Visit Visas in advance and are automatically granted a Visit Visa at the airport upon arrival.
Countries- Citizens granted Visit Visa at the Airport
Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Brunei, UK, France, Italy, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, South Korea, Finland, Malta, Spain, Monaco, Vatican City, Iceland, Andorra, San Marino, Liechtenstein, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand.
Other Nationalities need to apply for a visa and must ensure that it is issued before their arrival to the UAE.
| multinational companies in dubai | companies in dubai internet city | freezones in dubai | starting a business in dubai | trading companies in uae | dubai freezone | dubai company formation | company formation dubai | setting up a business in dubai | tecon | dubai tecom | new companies in dubai | dubai media city companies | companies in dubai media city | free zones in uae | dubai free zones | free zone companies in uae | company setup dubai | company in dubai | investors in dubai | business center dubai | freezone company in dubai | tecom forms | tecom free zone | dubai internet city companies | jebel ali freezone | freezone companies in uae | doing business in dubai | business setup in uae |
The following documents are required for submission at GSO’s Business Counter:
- “Application for Visit Visa” duly filled and signed by authorized signatory (Our Fixit Express Business Administration Services Typing Center Dubai Knowledge Village smart Typist will help you to get this Filled Application).
- Two (2) passport photocopies of applicant (We can make the photocopies for you in our office).
- Two (2) color photograph with white background, Size: 4.3cm x 5.5cm (We can make the photocopies for you in our office).
- Health Insurance covering the period of staying in country.
- The applicant’s passport must have a validity of at least six (6) months
All of the finest Uroxatral deals are gathered at our store, and you can take advantage of it right now! Buy your medicine for only 1.89 USD and save on your purchase!
Additional Requirements (If applicable)
- A refundable Security Deposit is required for Iraqi, Algerian, Tunisian, Libyan and Moroccan nationalities.
- For Iraqi, Yemeni and Indonesian nationalities an undertaking letter (typed in Arabic) addressed to Dubai Immigration is required for submission along with an application form.
- For an Iraqi national, please attach a passport photocopy with the Entry Stamp page of an earlier visit. (Only those who visited UAE before are eligible to submit a new request).
(This is subject to a security check with the Immigration Department)
- Normal, Processing : 5 Working Days
- Urgent Processing : 2 Working Days
- Express Processing : 1 Working day
- GSO provides Access/ ID cards to all the Visit Visa holders who are under the Authority’s sponsorship.
- The Visit Visa Entry Permit must be returned to GSO for cancellation if unused
- Refund is not applicable for unused Visit Visa.
- Visit Visa Entry Permit is not renewable.
To apply or for more details you are requested to visit one of our branches in UAE as detailed in our Contact us page, Our Fixit Express Business Administration Services Typing Center Employee in Dubai, Sharjah or anywhere in UAE will be happy to help you on a shortest period and a smartest way.