Child of Resident sponsor

Are you planning to apply for a New residence entry permit for the child of a Resident sponsor, you landed on the right company. Fixit Express Business Administration Services is specialized in UAE Entry permit and Residence application.

Our Fixit Express Business Administration Service’s experienced Typist will help you on a smart way to get your New residence entry permit for the CHILD of a Resident sponsor.

For this kind of application we may request you for

a)   a Clear passport copy of the child,

b)  a clear passport and visa copy of sponsor,

c) 1 passport size photo with white background for the child,

d) Salary certificate (Above 4000 AED),  OR attested employment contract of the sponsor

e)  Birth certificate of the child (Attested from UAE embassy in home country and Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dubai)

f) Ejari certificate ( the housing tenancy contract attested with RERA department)

g) Passport and visa copy of mother.


Entry Permit: AED 222/- + typing charges ( if the applicant is outside UAE)

AED 872/- + typing charges ( if the applicant is inside UAE)

After typing and Submitting all documents to Immigration you will get the residence Entry permit at the same time.

For Wife Sponsorship click here.

For Parents Sponsorship click here.

For more detail click here to see our Contact-us page.