Dependent Visa Application

If you have a valid UAE resident Visa, you can sponsor first-degree family members to come and live with you in the UAE. After receiving your residence Visa, you can begin the procedures for obtaining a spouse and children visa, provided you earn at least 4000 AED per month.

You can apply for visas for your family members with FIXIT government services—Amer Center Dubai—is one-stop shop for visa services. We provide a variety of services related to the issuance, renewal, or cancellation of a dependent visa.

When applying for a residence permit for a member of your family, whether your wife, children, or parents, you will receive the best possible service from our trained team of visa experts at FIXIT government services—Amer Center Dubai.

Apply For Dependent Visa with FIXIT Amer Center – Dubai

Our team handles all aspects of Visa applications, from start to finish. When you seek the services of FIXIT government services—Amer Center Dubai—, you won’t have to worry about any of the stages involved in the issuance of the dependent Visa you’re filing for a family member, from the moment the paperwork is received until your Visas are approved and delivered to you.

Because of our many years of expertise, we can handle all sorts of visa services in Dubai. For a hassle-free and comfortable experience, our team processes documents and ensures that all requirements are completed.

You will save time, effort, and money through FIXIT government services—Amer Center Dubai—for Visa services.

Documents Required to Apply for dependent Visa

  • The original ID of the sponsor
  • A copy of the sponsor’s passport
  • A copy of the sponsor’s residence visa
  • The sponsor’s employment contract for the private sector or salary certificate for governmental or semi-governmental entities.
  • A copy of the trade license, in addition to the Memorandum of Association if the sponsor is a partner or investor.
  • A copy of the birth certificate, attested by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs, for the children.
  • A copy of the marriage contract attested by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the spouse
  • A copy of the sponsored passport
  • A new personal photo with a white background