Application for Replacement of Damaged/Lost Title Deed: A Seamless Process
Property owners and landlords can now effortlessly restore their ownership through our Replacement of Damaged/Lost Title Deed service. If your original property certificate is damaged or misplaced, this service allows you to officially request a new title deed. The issuance follows the necessary steps, including newspaper publication and adherence to legal timelines to address any objections.
Cost of Issuing Replacement Title Deed: 1158.50 AED
Essential Documents for Title Deed Replacement:
- Application Form: Properly filled out and personally signed by the owner or their legal representative.
- Owner’s Emirates ID Copy: Essential for verification purposes.
- Newspaper Advertisement: A 3-day consecutive publication in English.
- Police Report: Mandatory for lost title deed replacement.
- Decree of Distribution: In the event of the owner’s demise.
- No Advertisement Required: Non-freehold areas are exempt from newspaper ads or police reports.
Prerequisites for Title Deed Replacement:
The following entities are eligible to apply for a title deed replacement:
- The Owner
- Legal Attorney
- Company Representative (With Official Letter)
Count on Us for a Swift Process:
Restoring your ownership need not be cumbersome. Our centers provide efficient Replacement of Damaged/Lost Title Deed services within 30 working days. We understand the significance of property ownership and offer you a streamlined process to regain your title deed without hassle. Trust us to guide you through every step, making sure your property ownership is reinstated promptly.