Parent of Resident Sponsor

  • The entry permit which allows parents of a resident of UAE to stay in UAE is Residence entry permit.
  • Can sponsor both of the parents and not sponsor only 1 of them.
  • Divorce paper if divorced (The divorce paper attested from UAE embassy in home country and MOFA in UAE)
  • Death certificate if one of the parents died
  • 1st you have to bring them in UAE on  a visit visa than as inside applicant you can apply for the residence visa.

To get the entry permit

a)      Salary Certificate of the sponsor

b)      Ejari Certificate (tenancy contract attested online)

c)      Passport, visa copy of the sponsor

d)      Passport copy of parents

e)      2 photos

f )      6 months bank statement of the sponsor.

Processing time:

The whole process takes approximately 6-7 working days.

For Child Sponsorship click here.

For Wife Sponsorship click here.

For more details, please visit on of our Fixit Government Services Typing Center In Dubai, Sharjah or any where in UAE. Click here to see our Contact us page.