Residence for Wife or Child of a Resident Sponsor

Are you planning to apply for a New Residence for a Wife or Child of a Resident Sponsor, you landed on the right company. Fixit Express Business Administration Services is specialized in UAE Entry permit and Residency application.

Our Fixit Express Business Administration Services’s experienced Typist will help you on a smart way to get your New Residence for a Wife or Child of a Resident Sponsor. Looking for an economic opportunity for your Dipyridamole purchase? We provide you the opportunity to buy it only for 0.47 USD at our store!

For this application we may request you for

a) Sponsor’s Passport & visa Copy

b) Original Passport and the entry permit of applicants

c) A Photo With White Back Ground,

d) Copy of Salary certificate.

e) Copy of Ejari Certificate (the housing contract attested online)


It will cost you

AED :      372/- + the typing charges for normal processing ( will take 4-5 working days)

AED :    472/- + the typing charges for urgent processing ( same day you can get the passport back)


For more detail click here to see our Contact us page.