Wife of Resident sponsor

Are you planning to apply for a New Residence Entry permit for a Resident’s Wife, you landed on the right company. Fixit Express Business Administration Services is specialized in UAE Entry permit and Residency applications.

Fixit Express Business Administration Service’s experienced Typist will help you on a smart way to get your New Residence Entry permit for a Resident’s Wife.

For this kind of application we may request you for

a) a Clear passport copy of the Wife,

b) a clear passport and residency copy of sponsor,

c) 1 passport size photo of wife with white background,

d) a Salary certificate (Above 4000 AED), OR an attested employment contract,

e) a Marriage certificate (should be attested by UAE Embassy in home country + ministry of foreign affairs in Dubai

f) Ejari certificate (housing contract attested online with land department)


This application will cost you AED 222/- + Typing charges if the applicant is outside UAE

& AED 872/- + typing charges if the applicant is inside UAE.

After typing and Submitting all the documents to Immigration you will get the residence Entry permit at the same time.

For Child Sponsorship click here.

For more detail click here to see our Contact us page.